Lottery Winner Shaw McBride on Michael Jackson’s Death

This Shaw McBride guy who wins 159 million dollars in the Georgia Lottery says he’s going to give it all way! Here he goes on about Michael Jackson’s death, and how it is a tragedy. Apparently Shaw used to be a troubled kid but got saved before resorting to suicide. Now he’s a local Saint! I guess money loses its luster when you let Christ into your life.
Video Rating: 4 / 5

This entry was posted in Jackpot News and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

25 Responses to Lottery Winner Shaw McBride on Michael Jackson’s Death

1. priscillajames says:

I saw him on anthr video say he would give away the money what? a nice guy may jesus bless him!!

2. zeth10799 says:

Don’t be ignorants and stop asking for money from this guy, put your faith and your heart in Jesus and seek His Kingdom first? and His righteousness, and all these things will be added to you.

3. findsujan7 says:

Hi,Shaw.God,bless,u,more.?

4. jvswerbo says:

So much for giving money away. By the way, you make no sense. It? sounds like you’re trying too hard to be dramatic.

5. Terence Chung says:

hey shaw, i have the same problem as you depressed perception of life, your religious fanaticism is getting in the way of your life. i hope you spend some money yourself, experience the glory of industrial civilization. you are one of a few with enough economic? power to change the world, giving it away means giving that away, and i am not sure the population are capable. god gave you a gift, use your perception to take action!

6. ultimatesoccer100 says:

@zrfvuub yes despite what people say it is possible to beat lotto systems, this is still a little hard to swollow, but ive finally found a way to beat the system and am up 1800 in the last weeks watch? the video here: bit.ly/NyqFtX?=nortg

7. 1991jmoney says:

It’s me what you are saying isn’t right but you are ignorant.If we want to stop this circle of death we have to kill the squirrels.It is our duty to stop evil. In the name? of Jesus Christ we will defeat the squirrels.

8. Ilir7777 says:

You are an idiot my friend..you got to see the world outside your shell. We are? 7 billions in this planet…worst then a virus for the earth , which can barely bare us & you are telling us for the death of One person…and that NOBODY shoud die?? Do you ever think of the consequences on todays world & the idea of what you say?? It’s all about sentiments & morality… Go watch DMT Joe Rogan….what a stupid…lol ( and yet so serious hahaha)

9. Bogo Baum says:

give me some money ?

10. brainiac409 says:

you sound like? you r drunk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. D Ford says:

I had a dream last night or vision or call it what? you will, ST. CHRISTOPHER came to me and told me to tell you this Shaw McBride that you can give freely to me as much as you want or stop. But to protect us.I don’t know what this means but he said you would?

12. privatepersonalc says:

he wants attention? bad.

13. maxguira says:

god is? good shaw

14. sengdara1144 says:

shaw if u really gave all ur lottery winning away ur the dumest human alive…..why didn’t you use it wisely and help those that can help other…so everybody can b help…..what a waste of life…….maybe god gave u the winning ticket 2 help other but u wasted ur only chance thinking that at the end of the road u will be in the gate just cuz u gave all the money away prof people r blind n don’t see the light…look at those who u gave all the money 2 and see how they r living U SHAW? GOT OWN…

15. loki4c2all0 says:

I can? honestly say i would have done the same!! goodluck and godbless. call me sometime id love to talk spirituality 719 238 4753. the names mike

16. FistDAccount says:

Fuck you Shaw…now give me some? of your money!

17. wolfgirl418 says:

Hey Shaw-? Wondering if I can ask your help? I am a film maker and would donate my services to create a documentary about you in exchange for some financial help.. please email me julialinday93@gmail.com

18. BLAKPEARL69 says:

HE HAS NO $??????

19. diddylongdong says:

wow all you people are some desperate muthafuckers lol its funny how you? beg this asshole for money, i dont have any money to give but i can share my cock with all of you,, if you want that ahahhaha

20. moxin29 says:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! You ppl are shame-less!!!!!!!!
    ?

21. mdrummond083 says:

hi my name is mary drummond and i heard you were givng away your money. i am 19 years old and I am in desperate need. I want to help my family? and my church

22. mdrummond083 says:

iakjfdfas?

23. kims3003 says:

Please let me know how I can get this letter to you Please – I am really pleading with you – it is very credible and verifiable and? I just need you to really read it. Thank you and God Bless Shaw.

24. kims3003 says:

Hello, My name is Kimberly and I have had 2 letters returned? to me that I sent to you. I do not know where to send the letter. Could you provide me with an address? my email is kims3003@yahoo.com Thank you so much.

25. Gordo1x1 says:

GOD BLESS YOU!! WE ARE ASKING FOR YOUR HELP, WE ARE COLLECTING MONEY TO BUILD A NEW CHURCH IN ARIZONA,? I KNOW THAT EVERYBODY IS ASKING FOR YOUR HELP BUT WE REALLY NEED THIS HELP AND WE WILL TAKE ANYTHING, ANY HELP YOU GIVE US IS GOING TO BE A BLESSING FOR THIS NEW CHURCH THAT WE ARE TRYING TO BUILD, WE ARE A SPANISH MINISTRY AND IF YOU WANT TO MEET OUR CHURCH YOUR WELCOME TO COME VISIT WE ARE LOCATED IN LAS VEGAS AND THE NEW CHURCH WE ARE BUILDING IS IN WELTON, ARIZONA , WELL HOPE YOU CAN HELP!!